[racket-dev] building WeScheme using Eclipse

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Sat Jun 16 17:01:29 EDT 2012

I'm trying to build WeScheme locally, and wrestling with Eclipse. Specifically, I've completed all of the steps given in the README, and I'm now trying to figure out how to deploy it.  It appears to me that I'll need to use Eclipse, in order to make use of the GWT resources that we installed as part of an earlier step.

1) Do I need to use eclipse to deploy it locally, or can I just do it using something else… tomcat?
2) If so, is there a reasonable way to import the whole project, instead of manually going through, deleting resources from a sample project and importing them directory-by-directory from my git repo?

Many thanks,

John