[racket-dev] Release Announcement for v5.3

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 26 20:06:38 EDT 2012

If we're going to include the contract related bullets below, then we
should probably mention struct/dc, too. But I think this is too many
bullets for this amount of stuff. How about something like this:

 - the contract library has better support for interfaces, generics,
prompts, continuation-marks, and structs

and then put those bullets, plus a bullet for struct/dc into the
racket HISTORY file (if they're not already there).

Robby