[racket-dev] Failure when using `lazy-require` in `match`

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 14 18:31:18 EDT 2012

I'm trying to use `unstable/lazy-require` to load time compile-time
portion of `match` on-demand; the attached patch implements what I
think should be the right thing.  However, when I try to run 'raco
setup' with this, I get:

raco setup: bootstrapping from source...
write: cannot marshal value that is embedded in compiled code
  value: #<resolved-module-path:"/home/samth/sw/plt/collects/racket/match/define-forms.rkt">

Is this a bug in lazy-require?  A problem in racket? Is using this
trick not allowed in the dependencies of `raco setup`?
--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu