[racket-dev] [racket] "Insert Pict Box" menu item not found in DrRacket

From: Asumu Takikawa (asumu at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 10 09:48:11 EDT 2012

On 2012-07-10 07:20:59 -0500, Robby Findler wrote:
> Which string constants specifically were you planning to remove? I
> should probably check that they aren't used on planet.

The `slideshow-insert-pict-box` constant doesn't appear to be used.

There are also `slideshow-hide-picts, `slideshow-show-picts,
`slideshow-cannot-show-picts` as well---I'm not sure whether these are
removable or not (I see they're used for a pict-snip%'s popup menu but I
can't seem to trigger that menu in DrRacket).

Cheers,
Asumu

Posted on the dev mailing list.