[racket-dev] OS X 10.8 includes new restrictions on running apps

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 22 14:20:58 EST 2012

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 9:59 PM, John Clements
<clements at brinckerhoff.org> wrote:
> As I've said before, I'll be sad but not surprised when Apple decides to become evil and I have to leave OS X for Linux.

[OT] I uninstalled OS X on my MacBook Air in December because of the
signs of the times from the last update. I'm now a happy "Ubuntu" [*]
user.

Jay

[*] I don't use any of Ubuntu Mac-copying UI. I use undefiled xmonad,
emacs, and conkeror.

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay