[racket-dev] new logo

From: ozzloy-racket-dev (ozzloy+dev_racket-lang_org at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 12 13:49:37 EST 2012

+1 for cr.png or something very much like it.
the unbalanced round bracket also bothers me, but cr3 no longer looks like
an R, it looks like a lambda with arms.

that just made me wonder: has a mascot been considered?  github has those
cute octocats.  i get people asking me about the sticker on my laptop or
nodding in approval.  the high school kids i mentor fought over who would
get the octocat stickers i brought in last week.  imagine them fighting
over who would get to put the racket mascot sticker on their laptops
instead.