[racket-dev] Two suggestions for scribble rendering of errors

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Tue Feb 7 15:15:32 EST 2012

The two bugs that I've just filed makes me think that there are two
things that should be done:

1. In rendering of errors, find strings that look like paths to the
   racket installation, and replace them with "<racket>".  This would
   resolve another hard-wired path that you can see in

   I don't see any other way to make that page sensible besides
   hacking code in those docs -- but that's probably useful in other
   cases too.

2. Maybe add a flag to forms that render evaluations to declare that
   you're expecting the rendering to have errors?  Otherwise it's easy
   to miss errors that don't happen on your own build.