[racket-dev] redex metafunction contract for two separate languages?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 5 17:58:08 EST 2012

Yes, you guys are right-- this is not supported. You'd have to put
everything into a single language to make it work.

I've shied away from this because it seems overly complicated, but
also because the language names ("L1" and "L2" in Stephen's example)
don't show up anywhere in the typeset version of the model. So in
order to really be clear, you want to have different non-terminals
anyway, and then it seems like putting things into the same language
is not problematic.

But if you have some more context in the example that suggests my
reasoning is flawed, I'd love to hear it.

Robby