[racket-dev] "bookmarks" in drracket?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 3 13:35:23 EST 2012

FWIW, if done well, I think saving them in the preferences file would
be quite useful. Perhaps it would be good to have some kind of
"restore last time's stack" or "clear out my current stack" (depending
on whether or not the default behavior for the saved stack is to
restore them or not). But there is nothing more annoying than coming
back from a crash and having to rebuild lots of interesting state
you'd gotten set up.

Robby