[racket-dev] "bookmarks" in drracket?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Feb 3 10:57:34 EST 2012

20 minutes ago, Robby Findler wrote:
> c-x r space seems to be bookmarky in my emacs (and I'm pretty sure I
> didn't configure it).

No, that chord is bound to `point-to-register' which saves the
location in some key.  The bookmark functionality is on different keys
that follow `C-x r' -- see them here:

  http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Bookmarks.html

But it sounds like Stephen's extension is more like a browser
Alt-left/right thing except for views (but I didn't try it...).  If
this is correct, then "bookmarks" is not a good name for it.

The Acrobat reader thing has something similar implemented as two
browser-like buttons, and it refers to them as "views".