No subject

From: ()
Date: Mon Dec 3 19:58:15 EST 2012

something is intercepting a request to this url:

   http://bugs.racket-lang.org/captcha-text

and then sending back a string that is more than 200 characters long. I'll
push a commit that deals with that situation to avoid this error (and also
some better rendering of the error that might help confirm that this is
indeed the issue).

Or maybe memory corruption, since I would have expected to either see a
scrollbar or a close quote at the end of that message.

Robby

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Pierpaolo Bernardi <olopierpa at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> with "Welcome to DrRacket, version 5.3.2.3--2013-02-05(fb91582/a) [3m]."
> the bug report form is broken again.
>
> Attached there is a screenshot of the error.
>
> The report I was trying to submit follows below.
>
> Cheers
>
> ========
> In DrRacket, with "Enable keybindings in menu" unchecked, the command
> "ctrl-s" for searching sometimes does not work.
>
> E.g.
>
> - start a fresh DrRacket;
> - open an existing file in a new tab;
> - open a second existing file in a new tab;
> - type ctrl-s. The bell rings, and nothing more happens;
> - type F5 to compile the buffer content;
> - type ctrl-s. Now the search works.
>
> (In case it makes a difference: the only other non-default setting
> that I have is "Open file in separate tabs" checked, and I am opening
> the files by picking them from File/"Open recent")
> ========
>
> _________________________
>   Racket Developers list:
>   http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev

--e89a8ff1c2badca2dc04d54e3819

v>=C2=A0 =C2=A0<a href=3D"http://bugs.racket-lang.org/captcha-text">http://=
bugs.racket-lang.org/captcha-text</a></div>
200 characters long. I&#39;ll push a commit that deals with that situation =
to avoid this error (and also some better rendering of the error that might=
 help confirm that this is indeed the issue).</div>
ave expected to either see a scrollbar or a close quote at the end of that =
n Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Pierpaolo Bernardi <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:olopierpa at gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">olopierpa at gmail.com</=
a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br>
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Hello,<br>
with &quot;Welcome to DrRacket, version 5.3.2.3--2013-02-05(fb91582/a) [3m]=
.&quot;<br>
the bug report form is broken again.<br>
Attached there is a screenshot of the error.<br>
The report I was trying to submit follows below.<br>
Cheers<br>
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D<br>
In DrRacket, with &quot;Enable keybindings in menu&quot; unchecked, the com=
mand<br>
&quot;ctrl-s&quot; for searching sometimes does not work.<br>
E.g.<br>
- start a fresh DrRacket;<br>
- open an existing file in a new tab;<br>
- open a second existing file in a new tab;<br>
- type ctrl-s. The bell rings, and nothing more happens;<br>
- type F5 to compile the buffer content;<br>
- type ctrl-s. Now the search works.<br>
(In case it makes a difference: the only other non-default setting<br>
that I have is &quot;Open file in separate tabs&quot; checked, and I am ope=
ning<br>
the files by picking them from File/&quot;Open recent&quot;)<br>
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D<br>
=C2=A0 Racket Developers list:<br>
=C2=A0 <a href=3D"http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev" target=3D"_blank">http:=
//lists.racket-lang.org/dev</a><br>