[racket-dev] Identifier macros

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 5 07:23:18 EST 2012

I'd like to improve the documentation, but I can't tell which part
you're talking about. (The only place where I can find "identifier
macros" is in the Guide, but that's about `syntax-rules' versus
`syntax-id-rules'.) Can you point to the part that you're reading and
the specific text that seems misleading?