[racket-dev] Seg Fault in GC with Pre-Release Racket

From: Williams, Doug (dwilliams at setcorp.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 11:32:58 EDT 2012

I have downloaded the latest pre-release for v5.3
(plt-5.2.901.1-bin-i386-win32.exe). All of my PLaneT collections load
and run fine. But, my large application at work fails to run - it dies
during startup with "Seg Fault (internal error during gc) at 58720044"
printed (twice) in a new window. It's running under Windows XP.  I've
attached a screen shot of the Visual Studio debugger error window with
slightly more information. Let me know if there is anything else I can
provide.

Doug