[racket-dev] `string-split'

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 08:43:44 EDT 2012

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 14:33, Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu> wrote:

> I agree with this: we should add `string-split', the one-argument case
> should be as Eli wrote,

About this I'm not sure, as one cannot reproduce this behavior by providing
an argument (or it could make the difference between string-as-not-regexps
and regexps? Wouldn't this be different from other places?).
It would then appear somewhat magical. To me the " " default splitter seems
more intuitive.

Laurent