[racket-dev] autosave of unsaved files, docs

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 28 18:08:20 EDT 2011

I've fixed the broken drracket autosave gui; it was supposed to point
out that these files were there when you restart drracket (and added a
drdr test so we can make sure that it continues to work (at least to
some extent) if something else changes that breaks it).

If you have the energy to submit a patch that corresponds to docs that
would have helped you, that would be fantastic.

Robby