[racket-dev] help on Help Desk

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 21 23:00:32 EDT 2011

I guess I'm in charge of the bits that call into help/search. If f1 is
near whitespace, it calls send-main-page. If there is a word/symbol
nearby it calls perform-search with that word and some context
information. It kind of sounds like the context is being synthesized
wrong. Perhaps the next step is to figure out what that context
information is when you're running and if it looks right or not.

Robby