[racket-dev] online check syntax: now disabled by default

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 15 21:13:36 EDT 2011

Yes, certainly! Core files (or just stack traces) are useful, I expect.

I made it be pretty easy to opt-in and the little red thingy shows up
in the corner when you haven't turned it on, so I imagine that a bunch
of people will opt in. (I'm hoping that those who are less computer
saavy will be the ones who miss it in fact.)