[racket-dev] Can't click inside DrRacket

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 13 10:37:39 EDT 2011

This is really weird. I just recently updated DrRacket, turned on the
"Old style keybindings", and now I can't click inside the editor pane.
When I move the mouse, the arrows come up, but I can't select
anything. It is very strange? Anything I should do to create a better
problem report?

It doesn't seem to matter if the old style bindings are on. I can
click on the preferences or the menus and the buttons.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay