[racket-dev] promising cal poly student seduced by math in Chicago

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Thu Sep 8 15:59:55 EDT 2011

Posting this on dev so he doesn't see it, though I suppose he might anyhow...

Jeremy Kun is one of only two really really good students I've known at Cal Poly. He's now a math grad student at UIC (which he chose rather than go to work for Google), but apparently he's decided to use Racket as the base for a series of explore-developing-a-language blog posts. I believe this is targeted at the students in his undergraduate class, but it might be something to have on the radar. Here's the first blog post:

http://jeremykun.wordpress.com/2011/09/07/chai-designing-a-programming-language/

John