[racket-dev] New runtime charting for DrDr

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 7 18:39:15 EDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 3:40 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:

>>> Also, a less important one, but since you're taking feature requests
>>> :), would it be possible to have a mode where you can see the separate
>>> lines individually, so that wildly different values that are in two
>>> different timing tests don't pollute the scale?
>>>
>>> That is, it would be nice if I could click something and see only one
>>> of the lines of cpu times by itself (I wouldn't want this to be the
>>> default tho).
>>
>> I'll probably add something where you can turn off individual data
>> sets.  Would that do what you want?
>
> Yes, thanks (it would re-scale, right?).

Now (or rather, once Jay updates the version running on the DrDr
machine), you can click the individual entries in the legend to turn
them on or off.  The legend entries will be printed in italics when
not displayed, and it will automatically re-scale.
--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu

Posted on the dev mailing list.