[racket-dev] New runtime charting for DrDr

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 7 15:25:08 EDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 2:52 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:24 AM, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt <samth at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
>> Now, when you click on a point, the tooltip stays in place (until you
>> click again).  This makes it easy to click on the link now in the
>> tooltip, which goes to the file at the selected push #.
> Ah, thanks. I missed that there was a link in the tooltip. But why not
> make clicking on the point actually just go to that revision?

Sorry, that wasn't clear.  The link in the tooltip is new too.

I don't want to make just clicking the point jump; that seems like it
would make zooming perilous.

> Also, a less important one, but since you're taking feature requests
> :), would it be possible to have a mode where you can see the separate
> lines individually, so that wildly different values that are in two
> different timing tests don't pollute the scale?
> That is, it would be nice if I could click something and see only one
> of the lines of cpu times by itself (I wouldn't want this to be the
> default tho).

I'll probably add something where you can turn off individual data
sets.  Would that do what you want?
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu

Posted on the dev mailing list.