[racket-dev] 5.2.0.1: displayln appears to write to console from where drracket was launched

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 20 09:25:33 EDT 2011

I've certainly wanted this in the past.  Ryan came up with some tricks that
made it easier, but I think a separate REPL that basically ran
(begin-for-syntax (print e)) would be a very nice addition.

I'm also with Eli in thinking that this should be separate from online check
syntax, unless we make the whole repl use the results of online check
syntax.

sam th