[racket-dev] 5.2.0.1: displayln appears to write to console from where drracket was launched

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 20 09:16:29 EDT 2011

On Oct 20, 2011, at 8:21 AM, Robby Findler wrote:

> I also believe that we don't support these programs well as it is.

I didn't program with closures until I experienced them in Scheme 84 in 1984.
Perhaps people haven't programmed in syntax REPLs because there aren't any.
But then again, perhaps people see no need. I do start seeing a need and I
am surprised why we haven't thought of this before. Or someone has and I can't
recall -- Matthias

Posted on the dev mailing list.