[racket-dev] Pre-Release Checklist for v5.2

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 18 12:11:11 EDT 2011

> * Doug Williams <m.douglas.williams at gmail.com>
>  - Additional Plot Tests

Done.

I have removed the plot extensions from the science collection since they
aren't needed anymore. The science collection and simulation collection have
been updated to use the new plot package - no changes to user code is needed
unless they use the plot extensions directly.

I have updated the animated canvas examples to use animations based on the
new plot package. This really wasn't practical with the old plot package.
Thanks, Neil.

Also, the radix-2 FFT examples now work correctly. Thanks, Matthew.

Doug