[racket-dev] wrong line marked as source of error?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 18 11:58:01 EDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 8:39 AM, Marijn <hkBst at gentoo.org> wrote:

> On 10/18/11 14:09, Robby Findler wrote:
>> Oh, and one more comment: did  you try clicking on the left-hand
>> little red icon? That shows you the part of the stack that is in
>> other files (if there is any to be shown).
>
> I did try that, but it didn't show anything outside my one file.

At the moment, the more precise (possibly with missing chunks) source
location annotations override the others. You might get more
information if you disable debugging.

I've just pushed an improvement to that window so it shows both stacks
(when they are both available). Hopefully that'll help in the future.

Robby

Posted on the dev mailing list.