[racket-dev] generating tex with a different component order from Scribble

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 25 18:58:59 EST 2011

I think the most expedient thing is to add an option so that
render-one method in latex-render.rkt doesn't include scribble-tex (or
includes a replacement that you specify).

I don't know what the right general purpose fix would be, but it would
be nice if that fix also had the property that scribble only puts
\include{}s when we know that they are going to be needed (so we can
deal with people who choose not to install texlive and still expect
scribble to work (but get skull-related errors)).

Robby