[racket-dev] [racket] match and debug in Advanced Student

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 8 23:21:53 EST 2011

I have no idea what the Debug button does... I call it the "Crash
DrRacket" button, because that's what it did in the early 2000s when I
started with Racket. I'm not sure I'm the best person to debug this
(despite otherwise being responsible for match in ASL.) Anyone else
have ideas what this could mean?

Jay