[racket-dev] Bibtex in Scribble

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 21 12:11:57 EDT 2011

I just pushed it.

It doesn't create a racket bib database, because that's not an itch I
have. I have a really awesome BibTeX database program that I want to
keep using, even though I want to write in Scribble. If you look at
the code, it should be straight-forward to adapt it to what you want
by adding a direct interface to the parser and the database. But I'll
leave that to you, since I don't know what you want.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay