[racket-dev] gtk & too-small menu bar

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue May 17 14:45:58 EDT 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> In consultation with Matthew, I've pushed a change that fixes the too
> small menu bar problem, at least on a VM on my laptop.
> If you're seeing this problem, can you check and see if the change
> fixes it for you too?
> Also, if someone could try it out on a unity setup, that'd be helpful.

This works for me on both my machine running Unity, and my machine
running Gnome3.

On Unity, there's a black bar where the menu bar would be, since Unity
puts the menus in the top panel.  I'm not sure what the right way to
remove that is.
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu

Posted on the dev mailing list.