[racket-dev] planet-version follies with old planet packages

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon May 16 21:00:35 EDT 2011

Oh, okay I'm caught up now and, as far as I can tell, the gzip.plt
package needs to be updated. It has this:

  (define required-core-version "400.0")

in the info.ss file:

  http://planet.racket-lang.org/package-source/soegaard/gzip.plt/2/0/info.ss

and I think that needs to be this instead:
  (define required-core-version "4.0")

I just grepped thru the source and, unless someone stuck a newline in
the required-core-version spec, this is the only package on planet
that has this problem.

Jens Axel: do you have time to upload a version (2 1) of the gzip
package that updates the required-core-version field? (I hope that's
all that's needed?)

Robby

Posted on the dev mailing list.