[racket-dev] change default binding of c:x; c:w to "save definitions as..." ?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Tue Mar 22 12:00:58 EDT 2011

On Mar 22, 2011, at 2:56 AM, Pierpaolo Bernardi wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 21:29, Robby Findler
> <robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
>> We can do whatever is standard on whatever platform nowadays thanks to gr2.
>
> I woud like a standard way to tell DrRacket that my platform is emacs,
> whatever OS may happen to be under emacs at the moment...

On the platforms I use (OS X & Linux), I find that I can have my cake and eat it too; on the Mac, the control key (used by emacs bindings) is distinct from the command key (used by menu bindings).  On Linux, I have the menu-key set to something other than the control key, so again, both sets of bindings work.

John Clements