[racket-dev] Strange problem with `check-docs' and `#:use-sources'

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 26 18:49:16 EDT 2011

With the setup you've put into that patch, this file demonstrates the
problem at the next lower layer. The first call to
xref-binding->definition-tag returns #f, but it should return
something similar to the second one, I believe.

#lang racket/base
(require setup/xref scribble/xref)
(define xref (load-collections-xref))
(xref-binding->definition-tag xref