[racket-dev] bug reporting system is not spam-protecting email addresses

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 26 08:06:18 EDT 2011

I suspect we should fix this at least for appearances same, but do you
think that that really helps avoid spam? I tried to keep my
@cs.uchicago.edu email address "secret" for a while, but then I gave
up and it didn't seem to matter. What ended up working for me was
using gmail to read my email.

Robby