[racket-dev] net/url and https

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 19 22:33:06 EDT 2011

It seems really bad form to take away the only option (it is the only
option when using net/url, right?) existing code has for using ssl in
order to provide a new way that isn't even something we consider the
final say.

No one seems to be actually taking the position of wanting to scuttle
the unitized interface, but if someone were to, I think a survey of
planet would be in order.

Robby