[racket-dev] renaming things

From: Matias Eyzaguirre (dented42 at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 12 00:19:05 EDT 2011

This may not be the best place to ask this, nevertheless.

For my own amusement I am creating a language module, and in it I
would like to rename some of Racket's primitives.

Specifically I would like to make a small change to booleans. I would
like it so that #T can be used instead of #t. Racket as it is, allows
that. However, evaluating something like (eq? (quote thing) (quote
stuff)) returns #f, and not #F as I would like .  I imaging this would
'just' be a matter of changing how the printer chooses to output
booleans. My question is therefore, is this possible? Can the printer
be extended in this manner?

Posted on the dev mailing list.