[racket-dev] Fwd: a language example: brainfudge

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 10 18:32:58 EDT 2011

Just in case this is interesting (or humorous)  to the other devs.
I'll be writing up tutorial text for it soon.

I'm starting to work on a small example of a non-lisp-like language
that uses the Racket infrastructure.  I've chosen the language
Brain@#! since it's obviously not parenthetical.

I've got the source somewhat working:

and I'll be writing up tutorial text that explains the components.

I've uploaded a preliminary PLT package up on PLaneT, so it's possible
to write the following:

#lang planet dyoo/brainfudge

I got a comment that several email clients might screw with the program
because it looks like quoted text...  in that case, just try running:

Posted on the dev mailing list.