[racket-dev] language-specific documentation failed on 5.1.1

From: Guillaume Marceau (gmarceau at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 19 12:31:34 EDT 2011

Danny and I looked at this last night.

Both Chrome and IE are failing, but in different ways.

On Chrome, in my cookie file:
   c:/Documents and Settings/gmarceau/Local Settings/Application
Data/Google/Chrome/User Data/Default/Cookies

I have two entries for docs.racket-lang.org:
   docs.racket-lang.orgPLT_ContextQueryLabel
   docs.racket-lang.orgPLT_ContextQuery/

But there is no other entries for PLT_ContextQuery. I would expect to see
some cookie set for local files.

On IE, we get a permission error. Danny and I tried to get the "mark of the
web" trick working last night, without success.

search-content.html has the following note at the top:
<!--
  This page serves as a trampoline -- it finds an "hq" parameter,
  stores it in a cookie, and continues to the search page.  This
  avoids having the "hq" argument be on the search page -- since then
  when you refresh the search you will reset the cookie.
-->
I don't understand the last bit about refreshing and reseting the cookie.
What problem is this second trampoline trying to fix? Because at the moment
it seems to be causing more problem than it solves.