[racket-dev] language-specific documentation failed on 5.1.1

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Jul 18 15:12:37 EDT 2011

50 minutes ago, Guillaume Marceau wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:
> > Something seems wrong.  Specifically, I'm getting the right
> > results (two matches from `2htdp/image' and one from
> > `htdp/image').  What I did was:
> Where should I look to start debugging this?

There is a drracket capability that controls the context -- it's
called `drscheme:help-context-term'.  The problem should be somewhere
around that.  If you grep the `lang' collection for that you'll see
where it's set -- so it's best to start looking there.  First see that
it's the right value, you can do that by adding printouts to where
its value is retrieved (look for it in "dracket/private/rep.rkt" and
in "dracket/private/unit.rkt").  If it's there, then the problem is in
the code that starts the browser.  If it isn't, then it's some problem
in drracket or in the tool or similar places.