[racket-dev] language-specific documentation failed on 5.1.1

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Jul 18 13:24:44 EDT 2011

9 minutes ago, Guillaume Marceau wrote:
> In Beginner with the latest DrRacket from git.
>
> Write 'width' in the definition window, right click on it, choose "search
> help desk for 'width'".

Something seems wrong.  Specifically, I'm getting the right results
(two matches from `2htdp/image' and one from `htdp/image').  What I
did was:

* Start the latest DrRacket build
* Switch to BSL, click run
* type "width"
* hit f1, see expected results, close browser
* use right-click and "search", same results

Also, at the bottom of the search results, I see the expected
indication of the restriction:

  Context: Beginning Student [clear/modify]

(This is using FF on linux, but I doubt that it matters.)

> The result is: [...]

(There was really no need to paste all of *that* here.)