[racket-dev] intro videos

From: Guillaume Marceau (gmarceau at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 13 13:26:56 EDT 2011

There are 11'000 subscribers in the
http://www.reddit.com/r/learnprogramming forums. Its very active and
well loved.

It was created shortly after guy called Carl Herold started
http://www.reddit.com/r/carlhprogramming, where he gives free
programming lessons (in C, its horrific a bit). He has another 10'000
subscribers.

If you play your cards right, it should be possible to tailor these
videos to draw some of that crowd to your lessons.