[racket-dev] intro videos

From: Stephen Bloch (sbloch at adelphi.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 13 12:32:52 EDT 2011

On Jul 13, 2011, at 12:16 PM, John Clements wrote:

> Frustrated by what I'm seeing on khanacademy.org, I've now recorded 8 *short* videos on getting started programming in DrRacket.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD0EB7BC8D7CF739A

I've started adding some videos to picturingprograms.org (under "Worked Exercises").  So far they're mostly to illustrate the desired behavior of an animation assignment, but I plan to also do some whose main purpose is to demonstrate the design recipe.  See http://picturingprograms.com/worked-exercises/aug2010/

> Comments welcome.

I'll take a look.  I too would appreciate comments :-)

Stephen Bloch
sbloch at adelphi.edu

Posted on the dev mailing list.