[racket-dev] New error messages for *SL

From: Guillaume Marceau (gmarceau at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 7 11:49:58 EDT 2011

>>> I'm talking about the references to identifiers, and sections.
>>> Guillaume and I want pure, verbatim duplication of a piece of
>>> documentation.
>>
>> Is the issue is that you want the links in one copy of the docs to go
>> to one place and the links in another copy to go in another place and
>> Scribble's use of lexical scope to do linking is getting in your way?
>
> Yes.

Yes

Right now I am using macros that accept some identifiers as an
argument, instead of breaking hygiene.

(define-syntax-rule (define-form/explicit-lambda define lambda)

(make-splice
 (list

@defform/none[#:literals (define lambda)
              (... (define name (lambda (variable variable ...) expression)))]{

An alternate way on defining functions. The @racket[name] is the name of
the function, which cannot be the same as that of another function or
variable.

@defidform/inline[lambda] cannot be used outside of this alternate syntax.
}
)))