[racket-dev] RacketCon -- July 23 & 24 -- Second Call for Participation

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 6 09:14:45 EDT 2011

  Calling All Racketeers!

Join us at RacketCon, 23 & 24 July 2011.
    http://con.racket-lang.org/

The schedule for RacketCon is now available, and includes
presentations by key members of the Racket team, including Matthew
Flatt on the future of Racket and Matthias Felleisen on the Program By
Design curriculum, as well as tutorials on building web applications
and accessing low-level libraries.

The meeting will take place at Northeastern University in Boston, MA.
It will be an opportunity for developers, researchers, and educators
using Racket, DrRacket, Program By Design, and related technologies to
come together to share plans, ideas, and enthusiasm.  To make it
accessible, we will not charge any registration fees; we'll also serve
you breakfast and lunch.

We're excited about RacketCon and hope you'll join us there. To
register for RacketCon, please send an email with your name and
affiliation to racketcon at racket-lang.org .

Additional information, including registration, transportation and
hotel information, can be found on the web page:
http://con.racket-lang.org

Sam Tobin-Hochstadt

Posted on the dev mailing list.