[racket-dev] ohloh page

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Tue Jul 5 22:29:07 EDT 2011

I took over the ohloh page for the "racket" project.  (It used to
point to a project that has been completely dead for a number of
years.)  See it here:

    http://www.ohloh.net/p/racket

It has some nice features like an aggregation of RSS feeds (I've added
the repository and the blog feeds) and a number of "factoids".

Most of the code-related things are very off though, because it
doesn't know about Racket files or about Racket as a language.  The
way to add that would be to add support for Racket files to the
project that they use to do the counting:

  https://github.com/blackducksw/ohcount

Anyone interested in hacking that in?