[racket-dev] documentation reorganization

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Jul 1 22:06:12 EDT 2011

Three minutes ago, Robby Findler wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 9:53 AM, Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:
> > Four minutes ago, Robby Findler wrote:
> >>
> >> The page is regenerated when new manuals are added, no? Just make it
> >> plural then.
> >
> > I also prefer the plural title, as a signal that "more might be
> > here" rather than singular, which begs a question of "why bother
> > with a category for it".
>
> That's not what "begs the question" means and that's not what plural
> means, either.

By "signal" and "begs" I meant that that's what it leads me to think.
In other words (and IMO) "low-level APIS" makes sense as a container
for more than a single entry so the fact that there is one looks like
more will be there.  On the other side, having just one entry with a
singular title raises the same kind of question I'd have if I read a
book with "Chapter 1" but no other chapters.