[racket-dev] changing #lang plai to depend on racket rather than scheme?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Thu Jan 20 13:47:26 EST 2011

On Jan 19, 2011, at 1:13 PM, Jay McCarthy wrote:

> 2011/1/19 John Clements <clements at brinckerhoff.org>:
>> I went looking for the immutable hash table functions in plai today, and I discovered that since plai is based on #lang scheme rather than #lang racket, you need to use old names in a bunch of places.
>> Just for the heck of it, I went ahead and changed scheme -> racket in two places in plai/main.rkt, and... things seem to work fine.  However, I don't see a test suite that I could run to check this.
>> 1) Is there a test suite somewhere? The obvious one would be running all of the code in the PLAI textbook.
> There are very small test suites for the core library (datatype and
> test) in tests/plai

Ran 'em all. They all produce what appears to be successful output.  I had to change the web example to wrap "Hello" in (response/xexpr ...); I don't know whether that change would have been required anyhow.

I committed and pushed the changes.


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 4669 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev/archive/attachments/20110120/be270d30/attachment.p7s>

Posted on the dev mailing list.