[racket-dev] cgywin build working? Which line endings?

From: Stephen Chang (stchang at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 18 17:03:36 EST 2011

I tried once and got some problems. I dont remember exactly what went
wrong, but I think the problem might have been with my cygwin install.

I think it's expected to work. Here is a paragraph from the README file:

To compile with Cygwin tools, follow the Unix instructions below, and be
sure to configure with `--enable-shared'.  The result is a Unix-style
build, not a Windows-style build (e.g., Racket's `system-type' procedure
returns 'unix, not 'windows, and `racket/gui' uses Gtk instead of
Win32).