[racket-dev] prs

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryanc at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 5 16:49:46 EST 2011

Do you normally get email notifications when I assign PRs to you?

My current understanding is this: If a PR's category is changed, the
responsibility is set based on the category, but no email notification
is sent. If the PR's responsibility is changed explicitly, I think a
notification is sent.

If you normally get emails when I change a PR's category, then I have no
idea.

(When I first started assigning unclaimed bugs, I just changed the
responsibility field, which resulted in a great deal of noise. Eli told
me to just set the category field instead, and that's what I do now,
except occasionally for bugs that have no category of their own... like
contract bugs, up until recently.)

Ryan