[racket-dev] replacement for #:namespace arg in dispatch/servlet

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 3 08:31:11 EST 2011

I'm not sure how much this helps, but you can at least postpone the
problem by using this config file (a modified version of the one in
the handin server quick start docs):

((active-dirs ("test"))
 (use-https #f))

This way, the web server won't be started. I think students should
still be able to hand things in, but they won't be able to check on
the status of things.

Robby