[racket-dev] Latex files

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 19 12:19:54 EST 2011

On Feb 19, 2011, at 9:46 AM, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt wrote:

> I have not, although one of the JFP editors is on this list :)

I have routinely provided the JFP style file from my own web page,
and I am pretty sure "JFP" knows that I do so.

Of course, I am the content EiC not the commercial editor. I'll ask.

;; ---

For SIGPLAN I will say that I routinely have to change the 'latest'
download that students use for their drafts so that I get one-column
versions of the papers that I can extensively edit. I would really
prefer scribble to provide the option of installing my own and not
requiring a fixed file.

-- Matthias

Posted on the dev mailing list.